Monday, March 17, 2008

Pass the Liquid Poison


A bubble. A bubble. A bubble. It’s liberating. It’s intoxicating. It’s a fucking toxic. The drink goes down. The lights go up. We’re all a fucking star. Smile. Laugh. Act on the stage. But who the fuck is the audience?
I get it, it’s great. Lets all drink our fucking minds out. Forget our problems. Forget ourselves. Forget about this shitty world and how we fucking hate our shitty little lives. What The fuck are you thinking? Is this really making it any better? You don’t think the world likes you? So fucking forget it. I’ll make the world like me, I’ll drink myself happy. I’ll be a blast. Everyone will want me around. Fucking. Sucking. Everyone will want me. No one gets it.
We’re all so hung up on ourselves. Our self hating rants, raves and we don’t get it. This fucking, this fucking beautiful world loves us. There are people who love us. Cherish us. Cry about us. We like to think we’re alone. That no one cares but there’s a thousand and one of those. I don’t want to be one of those. It’s become a fucking cliché to be sad, to be happy. Just be fucking you. People don’t like it fuck them. The only person you need to like you is yourself or nothing, nothing will make you feel any better.
It’s not easy. It’s about forgiving, forgetting. Forgive yourself. Don’t forget yourself…

No comments: