Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's Been Along Time



Wow did I forget this thing existed or what? No actually I didn't but I just haven't had the time to keep up on it. Now, I'm back at school full-time and doing work part-time. Vacation at the end of this week and I'm trying to get all of my school work done before then. The main reason for this post is this comment though: I keep struggling with what I should do with a blog. First it was all about anime music videos but I haven't been making any of those lately. Then it was supposed to be about writing but besides school I haven't been doing much of that either. So now I think it will be a little of both of the above along with my experiences at anime conventions, reviewing anime and manga (come on I own over 2,000 manga's you think I could tell people about them) and also anime figurine reviews. My figurine reviews will mostly focus on male figures since I know I personally have a very hard time finding any and when I do they're usually older or out of stock ones. So I'd like to keep people who care in the know. So let's get down to it.

A few figures I recently ordered. I'll give reviews once I recieve them.

No comments: