Monday, March 30, 2009

Kuroshitsuji

Today more figures that will be on there way and to let people know what's out there. The focus of today's figures, if you couldn't tell from this entries title, is the show Kuroshitsuji. I enjoy this show a lot so it was a no brainer when it came to these figures. Lets get to it.



Kuroshitsuji - Trading Arts Vol. 1 Set of 5
This set of figures ranges from about 4.5 inches - 5.5 inches. The figures showcase some main characters from the first part of the show. Release date is 04/30/2009. Also a bad or a good thing this does say vol. 1 so we can hope for more releases in the future.
Example

Kuroshitsuji - Sebastian Nendoroid PVC Figure
Again I love Sebastian so I have high hopes for this figure. The multiple facial expressions they have for him are very funny. Release date is 08/31/2009.
Example

If there are any figures out or coming out that you'd like to tell me about, send a message. I'm always looking for interesting figures no matter what they are. If you have any suggestions on additional information for figurine releases let me know. I'm just getting started out and anything I can do to be more helpful I'd appreciate to know. Still more figure releases to let you know about and I'll have some actual reviews in the second week of April.

No comments: